- Graduate of the Faculty of Law and Administration at Jagiellonian University in Cracow (M.A. thesis: “Plagiarism in a Musical Work”).
- Managing partner of the law firm Mikulski & Partners.
- Member of Cracow District Chamber of Legal Advisors.
Specialization in litigations before state courts and arbitration courts, particularly in the fields of international commercial law and construction law.
- appellate practice (counsel or co-counsel on cassation appeals) in numerous cases before the Polish Supreme Court in Warsaw,
- attorney in numerous arbitrations before the Court of Arbitration at the Polish Chamber of Commerce in Warsaw and the International Arbitral Centre in Vienna,
- member of the Council of the Polish-Spanish Chamber of Commerce (since 2007),
- mediator at the German-Polish Chamber of Industry and Commerce (since 2007),
- regular advisor to the Austrian Commercial Attaché’s Cracow office, the Austrian Chamber of Commerce (1991 – 1999), and the Austrian Consulate in Cracow,
- arbitrator for the Arbitration Court of the Institute of Business Law and Foreign Investments in Cracow.
Languages: german, english and polish.