Trademarks, patents, innovations and copyrights are a key element of any business. We advise Polish and international firms on how to protect utility designs, know-how, trade secrets and copyrights. We provide advice on property law concerning technology and intellectual property rights and rights’ transfer to other entities – also in the event of corporate transactions, divisions, mergers and acquisitions. The Law Firm’s service include:
- preparing draft agreements for transfer of author’s economic rights as well as license agreements, transfer of trademark rights and other industrial property rights,
- representation in dispute proceedings before the Patent Office and in court and administrative proceedings,
- preparation of legal opinions related to the protection of industrial property rights,
- advising on responses to the breach of industrial property rights as well as on lodging claims before courts with regards to the breach of industrial property rights,
- advising IT, TMT and eCommerce firms on resolving problems specific for their operations.